Friday, April 8, 2011

An excuse to bloggg!

    When i was 13 i started thinking in video.
Prior to this time i only talked to myself and laughed with my imaginary ghosts...(i wasn't crazy- at least not right then- i was just bored to hell) ... so one day the voices got too loud and it all came out on paper. I've written like a maniac ever since.

    At 14, i had my first serious crush and birthed the idea of the romantic story of a lifetime. I no longer think I'm going to marry the prince and ride into the sunset to love truly happy ever after and so what should have being my bestseller 9and i honestly believed this at the time) became  raw material for papier machie sculptures for my creative arts class. chapter #3 of my first 9 (and only) novel was never completed.

    Now, years later, i still think in video and still love to write more than anything else but technology has stolen my pen . Last year, i found Twitter........ and there i found friends and very hearty laughter..my very best cracks i found with somtinde audu.. (the only person i allow to call me a quack)! This my very interesting (to say the least ) friend is a key inspiration to starting this blog..both in admiration as much as envy of her own informative blog (somtindey.blogspot.com ). I can,too, say that though I've never met this my gorgeous friend, there was an instant recognition of 'like' (a ''craze" for life and its intricate details) since the day she switched from follower to friend.

      This blog was birthed though long ago...the fated day i met Kabeer Lawal mohammed (@lm_kabeer ) my whiz friend who thought my how to tweet and gave me the gentlest of nudges that sparked this bright idea to explore like my froggy eyed friend! So i guess my first blog (just like my first twitter dedication) is to him (somtin dear, u really didn't think it was all about u,did u? ).

    Its only my first blog, so forgive my wandering thoughts. i wonder how even i keep up with myself sometimes. it may not be so 'wow'ing but its very heartfelt and very well meant.

2 comments:

  1. Awww sweetie! Dis is beautiful! ... Like not! Hehehehe! But serz tanx for the mention I mean I don't think I've ever inspired anything reasonable.. (meaning this could be crap at it's best!).. I'm really proud of u gurl! Dis is good stuff so keep it up! (U can like to edit the Gbagauns swimming freely everywhere! ) ... Quack On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about other pple but to me wandering thots are actually a good thing esp whn its abt writing. I like it a lot... Now the real challenge is keeping up wiv it :)

    ReplyDelete