Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MY COLLEGE MUSIC EXPERIENCE

Music is my language..it is my haven and my companion in the dark! It speaks to me, caresses me.. For me words and tunes define a rhythm... A flow... A synchrony that drives me to release!

For some,music is a passion...a need.. A way of life! It is this drive that moves them to make music, to live it, to breathe it! These people have married tunes with talent...and each sprinkled a personal rhyme that moves in unison with their heart beats...Magic! and I,a music junkie, am damn proud to say, a special set of these people are my friends!!..

In the heart of AhmaduBelloUniversity is a Garden of sculptures,where art meets mystery.... On nights of friday ,gather a group of young minds...to trade a thought or two... Use up lines, make up tunes! They call it CYPHER ... I call it a Tribute to RAP!

From Yonder and everywhere,music makes a home in another beautiful person,another mega mind.
In studios and their magic rooms,they cook their beats and sing with their voices..till they make sounds with melodies..

In their individual minds..in each of their hearts is a talent..and a voice to match..  This post is about the Music in Their Minds..the big things in the small places.. From Hip to Rap..to Party and Rock..and the unmistakable flavours of Naija... My College Music Experience brings you The Stars of My time that dot my little world...and the message in their Hearts!

Watch this Space for THE ALL-STAR SERIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment